Tangipahoa Parish School Board | May 3, 2023
In a split vote, the Tangipahoa School Board approved a measure to enter a possible purchase agreement for the former Harvest Church Campus on Yokum Road. The campus, with its existing classroom space, would be used to expand Pre-K enrollment, and could also be used as an event center for graduations and events in the community.
- Crouere: "Elder abuse" of Joe Biden is a national crisis
- Brown: In Louisiana, just tell 'em I lied!
- This Week in Southeastern Athletics: June 5-11, 2023
- Ponchatoula man sought in Sunday morning stabbing investigation
- State Police issues Silver Alert for missing Covington man
- Leadership Tangipahoa visits Legislature, state capital
- Tangipahoa Parish receives $2.4M federal grant to elevate flood-prone properties
- Ward 2 Water District receives $6M to install automatic meters across system
- Troopers investigate two-vehicle fatal crash on LA 16 Wednesday afternoon
- Suspect arrested for attempted murder in Ponchatoula
- Hammond PD arrests two in vehicle burglary case
- Former local bar owner drowns in fishing accident
- TPSO investigates shooting death of 18-year-old Sunday
- Kenneth "Ken" Ridgedell
- STPSO: Delinquent tax list to appear in Wednesday's newspaper, will be posted online
- Murder suspect takes own life following standoff in Kentwood
- Grand Jury indicts Slidell man on two counts of first degree murder
- Slidell man sentenced to life in prison as habitual offender
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.